Benefits of your membership include:
- The opportunity to meet your neighbors at social events throughout the year
- Discounted rental fees at the community hall
- Discounted Fees for participation in Community Programs
- Monthly newsletter, online communication & a community website
- Ice rink, parks, community facilities, and green spaces
- Providing input into the planning and development process and fostering neighborly planning practices
- Undertaking neighborhood improvement initiatives such as spring clean up, playground upgrading and traffic safety
- Community awareness to social issues such as vandalism and vagrancy
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
Purchasing a membership is a small act that supports many local initiatives and supports our volunteers, who donate endless hours. Their work adds value to YOUR community. Support the NHCA and take pride where you live!
Single memberships are good for a household and are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.